blog background

Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Wow it's been awhile since I have blogged anything. I was "partially laid-off" , I call it, at work until things pick back up again so I have only been working 9 hours a week, 3 monday, 3 wednesday, and 3 friday. To pick up some extra money or I guess really to make up for what I lost I have picked up some freelance work designing websites. BOY has that kept me busier than I thought it would and I have actually been pulling in some good money. It's tempting me so much to just quite work all together and stay home with Elysa and just freelance which is what I would LOVE to do. I just have a hard time giving up security. I mean, have a job here and town making money I feel more secure than just freelancing for people all over the U.S that I have never met.. I always get paid on time but you never know.. So we'll see if I'll change my mind once summer hits! Anyways the point of all that was that's why I have had not time to blog I have been SWAMPED!

Boy O' Boy I don't even know where to start. So much has been happening. Elysa is growing way way to fast! She's almost to crawling, she inch worms her way around it's the cutest thing! She is FULL of laughs and squeals I love it. She know's how to brighten my day when I am stressed out all I have to do is look at her and there is that HUGE smile looking right at me and I can't help but just smile back. Devin loves that I am home more and he loves that I get to come home with him from work when I do work cause we get off the same time. I have to admit I love it to, even tho it's nice to get out of the house here and there, I love being home with Devin and Elysa.

Elysa has finally started rolling over like crazy, she did it here and there before and mostly went from her stomach to her back but now she
 goes from her back to her stomach and then acts like she's stuck so we'll come to her rescue haha. I know she's a little  manipulator because she'll be screaming her lungs off but as soon as we get to her rescue she'll bust up giggling plus we know she can roll back cause we've seen her do it when she thinks we aren't looking. S
he is such a joy in our lives and for us she is the best thing ever. I don't know how people could evensay " you have no idea what you are in for, good luck" cause we love her to death and can't imagine how life would be without her.... boring I suppose ;).



Elysa is finally eating solids now, even tho I've seen her daddy sneaking her stuff here and there. Here's the proof too. He's been sneaking her oreo's and as you can see she LOVES them. The 2nd picture was from when I caught then and asked her, "Elysa? What do you think your doing?" She loves applesauce and sweet potatoes from her baby foods. She didn't seem to like peaches or bananas which I though she would. But sweet potatoes and applesauce, she gets so excited for. Altho, the only way she can eat it is if she is holding the spoon otherwise it's a no go. Funny girl wants to be a big girl to fast. Boy has she developed a little temper tho, if you don't pay attention to her you are in so much trouble and if you take anything away from her with out replacing it with something else of interest, your introuble, and usually she only wants what you have. And that's about the jist of what's going on with our little family!

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"