blog background

Monday, September 19, 2011

FINALLY Some Family Pictures

We have been in major need of family pictures and my dear friend/co-worker/amazing photography Jenn Lyday took our pictures Sunday. They turned out so cute and we had so much fun.

I am not a photogenic person AT ALL. I prefer to be behind the camera instead of infront of it. Anyways, I was super nervous/shy about getting our photos taken cause I knew they would turn out so cute of my hubby and daughter but not so much me but Jenn did such a great job and making us feel comfortable and just letting us be us that I totally forgot there was a camera following us around snapping shots.

Here is a sneak peak of the pictures she had ready for us: They turned out so great!! And they totally captured our cute little family just the way we are :)


Can't wait for the rest of them!! Plus Jenn's website is coming along and you can all check out her fabulous photos! For now her facebook page is: Jennifer Lyday | Photography

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"