blog background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Que sera sera


Oh boy.. it's been a LONG time since I have updated. I have been so busy. My freelancing has really picked up and is keeping me way to busy. Plus this week my other job, Sign Pro, decided they REALLY needed me this week because our other designer is out of town and it was crazy mad busy this week. So I pulled 8 hour shifts mon-fri this week. At least thats extra money right? But man.. i have never been so stressed and it just seems that because it's already crazy.. the days just want to make things worse. For exmp: One morning I woke up all cheery and was getting ready for the day. I went out to start my car and found my lights on.. so yes.. the battery was dead.. not only that but my car was completely frozen so I couldn't even open the doors.. I had to pry open the passenger side door and climb in that way to try and start it. I had to put a battery charger on my car but it was so dead it did nothing so I had to call Devin home. After my car jumped start I had to take Elysa to my mom and dads and what do you know.. after I FINALLY pried the drivers door open it wouldn't shut SOO I had to hold it shut the WHOLE way to Hyrum. UGH... then I got super uper behind on all my freelance because I was at Sign pro all day and by the time I got home I had 3 hours before bed to finish 5 projects HA! And to top it all off!! * Drumroll* Today me and Devin decided we were so stressed out that we wanted to go out to eat, so Devin, Elysa and I went to Sizzler.. good so far right? Well when we get home.. we find our basement completely covered with 1 inch of water.. yeah.. flooded.. Sigh......

Well what do I take from all this? Life hands you lemons.. sometimes super uper soar lemons! But if you can make Lemonade from them * I love lemonade :) * Life goes on and can seem a little less overwhelming.. Que sera sera.


1 comment:

Emily said...

When it rains it pours! Sometimes when you have days like that all you can do is laugh, right?

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"