blog background

Monday, June 8, 2009

A day at the park

It was such a beautiful sunday for a walk to the park. Elysa LOVES the swing and we got some cute pictures of her in it.
She loves going high.
I LOVE this face! It's her signature "O" face.

Being thoughtful. My mom took this picture.. I think it's pretty professional. It's going up on my wall :)
Our cute little trio!

It'll be fun when the day comes that we will be chasing her around the playground but we're enjoying going down the slide with her on our laps for now, as long as it's NOT the tube slide she loves it.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I love her hair! And her "Ohh" face is too stinkin' cute!!

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"