blog background

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alot to catch up on



We celebrated Devin's birthday tonight. I surprised him by taking him to Texas Roadhouse ( I really just wanted him to have to sit on a saddle an holler "YeeeHaa!" haha) It was alot of fun! Happy Birthday Dev you are now a quarter of a century old.. well tomorrow you will be haha :).

So I am a little bit behind this month on blogging. It has been so crazy with work and getting the house ready to move into. We have set the end of the month our deadline. We are hoping to be in sooner.. crazy how much work we have gotten done! I will post pictures once it's all decorated up and cute :).
Work has been insane, I think this time of the year everyone decides they want design work and websites done cause I am swamped! Which is good tho right? I wont complain! I have 6 website builds on my plate right now and a few more coming in it's seriously insane!


I just have to share how much I love my little family! We have so much fun together.. I knew kids would make life happy but I had no idea that it would be this much! I love the nights where we all are dancing in the living room to one of sisa's little kiddy shows and we are just laughing and having fun! Being in front of my computer ALL DAY LONG pretty much  I like to take a few minutes here and there to look at our pictures thru the years and I just smile the whole time because I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband. I just can't get over how perfect we are for eachother and how happy I am with him. I love knowing that we really are going to be together for eternity. *Smile* ok enough with the "sappiness" but I do have to brag a little, I cannot believe how smart and good our little girl is.
 I usually make it a point to dedicate my mornings to Elysa by watching her favorite shows with her, play "Apple"(computer learning game) with her, and we always have to dance and color until she is ready for a nap then I go to work while she's asleep. But the other day I had no choice but to work that morning because I had alot of deadlines that I just wouldn't be able to meet unless I started in the morning and poor thing was so mad at me for not dancing with her. After getting off the phone with one of my clients I noticed Elysa wasn't playing in the living room anymore so I went to look for her and found her fast asleep in her little bed wrapped in her blanket. Poor little girl just put herself down for a nap without me. As sad as it was I was so proud of her. I can't believe how fast she is growing and how much of a big girl she is. I just lover her to pieces!

Here are a few pictures I took of my baby over the past few weeks.. she's growing to fast *tear*..

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"