blog background

Monday, May 3, 2010

WoW!



I officially went a whole month without updating! I apologize! ALOT has happened since I update last. I will kinda just hit the key things:

1. We officially moved into the "new" home. Things are going well. We still have ALOT to do, mostly painting besides redoing the gutted out bathroom and getting new countertops for the laundry room, master bathroom and kitchen. Sigh, still alot to do but the living room is completely finished besides the decor that I want to do!

2. I started up school again. I'm hoping to graduate in August if not sooner. My sister in-law, Cammie, was kind enough to watch Elysa while I am at school. After school, at 2:00, I started a new job working with a friend of mine from soccer. I am their graphic designer, so I work there from 2-5. Devin took work off at 2 now so he can be home with Elysa while I work. ONTOP of that my teacher offered me a job with him! I am just doing freelance for now but he wants to hire me on full time down the road! Once I am done with school I am going to work with him and Devin will be a stay at home daddy :) * he's so excited!*

3. I explained in number 2, besides school now I am working 2 jobs, technically 3 with my own business! I still have some clients i'm trying to clear off my plate! So I am one tired girl! Sometimes I don't know how I am going to make it thru the week!

Hardest thing about it all is not getting to be at home with my baby girl :( I realized I have been replaced with her stuffed monkey a.k.a "mon-tee". It is nice how much she misses me when she gets home, switching places with papa, so that helps some.

Here is a pic I took of her for one of my class projects, yes I had to let her play with markers ( not that that's new anyways lol) for the picture, but it turned out SO cute.. she is a good little model!


Here's the finished ad. As you can see it was for a crayola crayons ad :)

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"