blog background

Friday, September 7, 2012

My babies are growing!

Elysa turned 4 August 18. YES 4!
I seriously cannot believe I have a 4 year old. Where has the time gone! We love her to death tho and she has the funniest personality. We get to laugh everyday at the things she does and says. I have decided I really need to write down the things she says because they are just too funny.

Well here are some photos of my "baby" at her birthday party we threw:








 She LOVES playing doctor. I wonder if that's a foreshadow?


She has been asking and asking AND asking for a dream lite. Everytime the commercial comes on she asks for one and it was one of the main things she put on her birthday list.

 [ Grandpa a.k.a GeeGee ]

[ Cousin Isabelle ]
 [ Uncle Britton ]
 [ Playing doctor. She was taking everyones blood pressure, listening to their "heart beeps" and giving us shots ]
 [ Grandma D and Hazy ]
[ She's always had an infatuation with bubbles since she was 1 ]

I also can't believe that my babies are 5 MONTHS OLD!



They are growing so fast. I remember when they were like this:



 And now they are LIKE THIS:


Henry LOVES his fingers. Neither of them like binkies [ which is nice we don't have to worry about weening them off of them ] However, Henry likes his fingers! Which will be twice as hard as it would have been with a binky, because we can't just take it away, his fingers will always be there! It's pretty funny because my little bro sucked on his 2 fingers and now Henry is following in his footsteps. I just hope it doesn't take until 4 too kick him of the habit!

Mini 5 month photoshoot. [ couldn't decide on color or b&w for some of these, so you'll get both :) ] They did NOT want to smile for me, they just kept looking at the camera like " I know I have seen this black thing in my face before, but i'm not quite sure what I am supposed to do infront of it?" They'll get it ;)








I'm starting to see more resemblances between these 2 :)

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"