blog background

Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

FINALLY posting about last month! I take SOOO many pictures that it's just easier to put them all on a page instead of loading each individually PLUS it motivates me to scrapbook them! Now I just need to get them to the next step.. printing them and getting them in my book! haha... a step at a time a step at a time.

Anways here are our events from the Christmas Holiday.


I was SO glad and proud the babies were just fine with Santa. Henry could not stop staring.. Hazel was just like "eh... whatever...". Lys loves Santa.. she asked for a barbie.


I should be glad that we got to sleep in but I think me and Devin were too excited to sleep. We got presents wrapped and put out and we were ready to wake everyone up haha.. but we tried sleeping and eventually woke up at 6:30 AM. We had families places to be so we decided to wake the kids up. As you can see Lys was out! We tried waking her up and she hid her head under the blankets until we said "Santa came....." then she popped right up! I have a feeling we'll miss this when our kids are all a little older and are waking us up at 5:30 just to open presents like me and my bros did to my parents!


 The babies, on the other hand,  were actually awake and sitting in their cribs just waiting for us to get them :)



Lys got SPOILED! She got a bunch of Rapunzel dolls because she loves Tangled. She also loves the ipad she got last year so "Santa" got her an ipad purse, cover, headphones because she ALWAYS complains that the babies are too loud and she can't hear her movies or games haha and a nifty crayola color pen for the ipad because she's our little artist!

The babies got a popup toy, the Ball Cano, and a little barnyard play door which Lys loves to pretend she's the farmer and the babies are the cows and she likes to open the gate to let them in and out haha! 





 It was such a fun Christmas! It just made me love my kids even more to see their happy little faces and to see just how much Lys loves her brother and sister. She played so well with them and showed them how to open presents. I just love family!!!


 We started the New Years off by playing games literally until 2 AM at my MIL's house! It was loads of fun. I couldn't believe I stayed up that late lol.. however.. I did make sure I took a nap that afternoon so I could stay up at least until midnight.. I feel so old!


Here are my new years resolutions:

1] By the end of the year I want to be able to RX the majority of the workouts at crossfit
2] Practice drawing at least every day
3] By the end of the year I want to be able to easily read piano music again
4] MAKE MORE MONEY
5] Go on an amazing family trip!
6] Run a full 5k with NO kids, lol, in 30 min

HAPPY 2013!

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"