blog background

Monday, November 3, 2008

HaLoWeEn!!




We had a fun Halloween. We all dressed up which surprised me cause Devin usually never likes to dress up. He decided to be Peter Petrelli from Heros. I just played it safe with a kitty Elysa was going to be a butterfly; Devin had a plan for next year that I would be Laya he would be Hons Solo and Elysa would be an Ewok. While I was out shopping I found a costume that looked just like a little Ewok and it was 75% off so we just couldn't resist. She ended up being an Ewok and a cute one she was. We didn't have enough time to look around for a Laya and Hons Solo costume since it was the day before Halloween so we went with what we had
planned on being before.
At 4:30 we met with Devins family and went trick-o-treating. Some ppl didn't like that we, Me and Devin, were trying to use Elysa's cuteness to get 
candy too haha, we promise we were going to save it for her till next year when she could eat it.. well....... ;)After we carved pumkins at Grandma's 
and Grandpa's. Even Elysa had a pumkin. Mines the ghost and her's is supposed to say "BoO" I sorta carved it wrong :)

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"