blog background

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Playing glamour






I had to look for a picture of some model hands at work and was looking some up on istock.com. While I was scrolling through the 256 pages of some photos I ran into a few that were of babies that were so cute.. they were sleeping in the photos tho and they made me want to pull out the camera and try some cute shots of Elysa while she was sleeping.
Finally when she fell asleep I set everything up and set her done and for the FIRST time EVER she decided she liked the camera and gave me some really really darn cute photos to work with... I like em better then if she were sleeping!

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"