blog background

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas Tree



I just LOVE turning on the Christmas music and decorating the tree. Elysa did too she watch so enthused the whole time I was putting decorations on the tree. She especially loved when the lights came on. She just stared and stared. She also helped mommy wrap some presents that she got for her.

Even tho I'm not fond of the cold I do love Christmas. I love when the 1st snow falls and its all powdery and white. I even love when the roads are covered, they remind me of the days me and my brothers would sit at the window with the radio on just waiting for them to say " no school today!". I love the most, wrapping up in a blanket cuddled up with someone you love sipping warm hot chocolate and watching a movie. *sigh* I just love getting excited for the holidays and its so hard to now a days when they decided to start Christmas before Halloween is even over, because by the time Christmas finally gets here you're so sick of the music and the rushes every where. But for me, as soon as I get the tree up the excitement begins!

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"