blog background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Been Said Before

I know it's been said before or is maybe cliche but I truly married my best friend! 5 years ago today Devin & I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Logan Temple. I am so glad that we are going to be spending eternity together because I wouldn't have it any other way! I never knew there could be someone so perfect for another person until I met Devin. I love that we are there for each other no matter what. I love knowing I will always have a shoulder to cry on and a friend to talk to and that that person will always understand me. I am so lucky because I don't know if any other person out there could tolerate me the way Devin does hahahaha. But i'll save you all the mushy gooshy because I could seriously go on and on but I just wanted the world to know how much I love my husband. He has given me the world if not more!


Love you Dev!!!!

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"