blog background

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sad Little Clown

Elysa was a cute little clown for Halloween. She loved getting her makeup down and REALLY wanted to put the lipstick on herself.. how could you say know to "Pease momma pease?"

As cute as she looked in makeup never again will I put makeup no a 2 year old.. it DOES NOT last more than 5 minutes.

She did not want to smile for me AT ALL. She really was a very happy little clown but she did not want to show it for the camera. I ended up chasing her around the house with my camera.. she "hide" from me on the couch and when I finally caught her looking at me she was not very happy about that.
We headed to the mall for some trick-o-treating. Much easier and warmer than going door to door.. so we thought. It was a MAD HOUSE.. took us forever to get all the way thru the mall and we didn't get a whole lot of candy.. I mean Sis didn't get a whole lot of candy :).  Elysa loved it tho and that's all that matters.. she got SO excited when she got to say trick-o-treat and got candy.. She immediately wanted to eat it as soon as it hit the bottom of her bucket.. which also helped with her not making it out with a whole lot of candy haha.
After trick-o-treating we headed to grandma and gigi W's house for a movie and pumpkin carving. Elysa was so excited to get to carver her own pumpkin and her favorite part was to scoop the "guts" out.
Overall a very fun day. Kids certainly make it so much more fun :)

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"