blog background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things I Want In Life..


{1} First and utmost I want time. I want more time to do the things I want and be with the ones I love. 
{2} I would like to be able to spend more time with my camera. I have so many ideas swirling in my head but I just never have the time to go out and create them, and when I do have time it's very little and I have no motivation. I want to be an amazing photographer someday.. haha




{3} I miss playing the piano.. alot.. I used to be pretty good and could easily play a song by ear. I wish I would have stuck with it. My goal is to get a piano this summer so I can
re-learn how to play and I really want Elysa to learn how to play.





{4} I love the guitar. I love guitar music. I love people that can really play that guitar haha. I have one. But I don't know how to play it. I really want to learn someday. 


{5} I love to draw and paint, but I am self taught. I want to be better at it. I need to learn to be patient and not be frustrated that it's not as good as I wanted it to turn out because I am still learning. 


{6} I want to go to Ireland. I have Irish roots and I just love how gorgeous it is there. I love all the green!




{7} I want to go to a World Cup Soccer game with my hubby! This is a goal we are vowed to accomplish before we die :)


Someday I will have TIME to do all the things that I want in life.. until then I will keep them on my dream list.

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"