blog background

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Little Miss Piggy

We have a problem on our hands... at least until Elysa starts crawling or walking ( which she's getting really close to.. I think she'll be walking before she starts crawling). Elysa LOOOOOVVESSSS food..
Maybe alittle too much..

Or maybe she just "loves" food because she loves bath time..





Cause she sure loves "splasha splasha" time.
No but she really does love food and I blame it aaaallll on her dad who feeds her WHATEVER she wants. We can't go a single meal without her wanting what we have, even if we have just fed her! We literally have to hide what we eat or her little hands go "gimme gimme" and the fuss fuss starts up. If you couldn't tell by her cute little hamma hams she loves food.. were just going to have to make sure she keeps active when she gets older.. she already has a soccer ball, next is the little cleats :)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

What a little cutie! Oh my gosh, I love the bath pictures!

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"