blog background

Monday, August 22, 2011

My Baby Girl is THREE! August 18

How did my baby girl go from this little thing:



To such a big girl?



I don't know how many times I keep telling her to "Stop Growing up!" and she just comes back to me and says " But I just wanna be bigger like you!"

Brings a little tear to my eye because I don't want her to ever be bigger like me.. I just want my little girl to say little forever!!

Well she just got spoiled this year. Not only did she get a birthday party at the Fun Park 








But she got a pirate party at Bear Lake 2 days after! [ pictures coming soon ]






She told us " I had the bestest birthday ever!!!!"


:)



No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"