blog background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Well this explains alot!



I walked in Sisa's room this morning and said "guess what?"

Sisa said "what?"
I said "mama's expecting a baby!"
Sisa says nonchalantly, "Yeah..."
I say "well your gonna be a big sister!" 
Sisa says nonchalantly again "yeah..." 
I say "well are you excited???"
Sisa says AGAIN nonchalant like "yeah..."

Not exactly the reaction I was going for haha



I didn't really want to say anything yet.. I had a cute way  I was going to tell the world.. but my hubby, he's so cute, said if I didn't post something he was.. soo...


Looks like we are expecting child #2!




And now the fun begins ;) Can't wait till he/she is here!

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"