blog background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Izzy


This is my little niece Isabell Virginia Wallin. She is my brothers beautiful little girl.. my first niece on my side of the family and I sure do love her! She is about a month old now and she has the redest cutest hair ever!

My sis-in-law was sweet enough to let me try out some photography on a newborn..


I've decided newborns are adorable! And newborn pictures are so darn cute! BUT MAN!! THEY ARE HARD TO CAPTURE!! This little girl just didn't quite want to work with me.. she was wide awake, wanted to squirm squirm squirm and poor thing ended up getting a little tummy ache that ended the shoot. I ended with with 2/10 pictures that worked... I am alright with them I had TONS of ideas that i'll have to do down the road but she sure is a cutie right?

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"