blog background

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 months!

I'm a little behind because next week my babies will be 3 months old! I cannot even believe it! Here is a picture update them at 2 months. They are growing so big, it makes me realize that before I know it they are going to be walking talking little kids!





I am also trying to do a growth/memory book for the twins as they grow. I will try and remember to post them each month. Here are the pages so far:



 

[ love this photo of Henry.. Hazel would not let me get pictures of her.. trying to get pics of twins is HARD ]




I also did a mini photoshoot of the twins for their 2nd month and Lys, being my little photogenic girl,  REALLY wanted photos taken too. I wish I could find more time to do everything I want to do. I have so many photo ideas, craft ideas, & projects that I want to do but I just never seem to have time.. and when I do have a little bit of time I am unmotivated.. someday.. someday..

Anyways here are the cute pictures of my little girl.. I can't EVEN believe she will be 4 in august.. my baby is growing up to fast!



I just love this little face! 

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"