blog background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers Day

Fathers Day




I have to brag about this guy.. he sure is the best husband & father.
I mean really.. what guy can stay home and take care of 3 kids, 2 being babies, and stay sane. He sure does love them all too!

He truely is amazing to me and I love him so much!

Bear Lake

I just love Bear Lake. Especially when the water is warm enough 
[ or the day is hot enough ] to wade out in the water.





 [ Uncle Matt & Sis ]

June 9, 2012 Fiesta Womens Soccer

I also forgot to post about the soccer tournament I got to play in. It was loads of fun and we had an awesome team. Even tho we only won 1 out of 3 games we sure had a good humored team and it was just all around fun.

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"