blog background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project {#2}

Project #1 was actually unknowingly posted haha. It was the little 4th of July headbands in both of me and Elysa's hair in the last post. Sisa even helped me glue them together :)


So on to Project #2: Picture Frame Makeover


I found this frame, I actually found 2 identical frames, at the D.I. and loved the design and antique look of it. 




I tried looking it up to see if it actually was an antique and couldn't find anything to help me identify it. I definitely could tell it was older but had no idea how old.. so what did I do? Paint it, haha. 




I really love how it turned out! I had to make a make shift backing and ended up using some black fabric to cover the wood panel and glued an old frames stand on the back. 


I am working on my shelving decorations. This is item number 1 ! Once I get all my creations completed and on there I'll get the whole shelve :)


Here is a sneak peak at Project #3:


Another D.I. beauty.. I am trying to decide on a color and I am re-designing the clock face!

No comments:

This is my digital Scrapbook. And.. yeah.. i designed the papers and stuff myself :) sweet huh?

Elysa's Favorite Video! She asks for it by pointing at the computer and yelling "Apples!Apples"