I know I shouldn't complain... But this is my blog so I can right? Well I'm going too! IM SICK OF BEING PREGNANT!!! I just want to hold my babies! AND why would my doc say these babies could come any day and it would be fine then I get horrible contractions so I go in to L&D and they give me a shot to stop them and tell me to take it easy for 2 more weeks! Aaaah! I'm gonna go crazy!
*breathe* Alright I feel a little better now. I know I can make it if it's for the safety of my babies, I'll gladly suffer through to keep them healthy it's just getting SO hard!
Tuesday 13th appointment:
Doc said all looked really good, babies looked big And healthy, I was dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced. So things were going! That's when she told me she'd prefer I make it to next week but if they came now they'd be good and she wouldn't stop anything.
In my docs defense she was out of town Saturday ( the day I went into L&D ) the doc on call made the decision to give me a shot to stop the contractions. I was slightly bummed, I wanted my doctor but I was ready to have my babies too. At least it's getting closer. My biggest fear is to go to my induction date (WHICH ISN'T TILL APRIL 12th WHICH SEEMS FOREVER AWAY!) and have 8lb babies.. 2 of them.. At once! And I thought 10 was hard! Well, let's hope that doesn't happen. I have another app. this Tuesday 20th and I can see what all is going on and she said she was gonna strip my membranes too. I have had more signs of labor ( I'll save you the ooey details tho) but I have decided, since I was induced with my first, I have no idea anymore what's a sign unless my water breaks. So I need to stop looking at other blogs and sites for "signs" cause no one is going to give me a for sure answer.
Well, I'll update on Tuesday and hopefully I'll have good news and maybe a better realistic time frame of when they'll come! Plus we get a growth & development ultrasound my FAVORITE because we'll get to see our babies in 3d :)
Things with words on them
2 days ago